If items are in stock, we will endeavour to dispatch all orders the same working day (if placed before 11am) but as a small business this may be slightly longer during busy/holiday periods and we often don’t dispatch on Fridays. If your order is urgent please check at the time of ordering.
We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days.
- FREE delivery on orders over £30.00. (See * for restrictions).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours: £3.95 + applicable VAT per order. Delivery typically within 2-3 working days of dispatch although this can take longer at busy periods. (See * for restrictions).
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours: £4.90 + applicable VAT per order (order before 11.00 am weekdays and we will endeavour to dispatch the same day). Delivery within 1-2 working days of dispatch although this can take longer at busy periods.. (See * for restrictions).
- DPD Express Courier (order before 11 am, delivery within 1-2 working days, excludes Saturday Delivery): £7.50 + applicable VAT per order. (See * for restrictions).
- Saturday Delivery: £15.95 + applicable VAT per order (if placed before 10.30am on the Friday (excludes Highlands, Islands and certain postcodes).
The shipping rates above apply to all UK deliveries and orders weighing less than 2 kg (1 jar/1 baking gift set/8 party bags) including Highlands and Islands. Any orders of over 2kg going to the Highlands and Islands (and other postcodes as listed below) will be subject to additional postage costs. Please contact us for additional details.
- All orders placed after 4pm on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday.
- Royal Mail and our couriers do not collect or deliver on a Sunday, Bank holiday or public holiday so please take this into consideration if you need your delivery delivered quickly.
* Any order over 2kg going to the Highlands or UK Islands or the following postcodes (as set out by our Courier, DPD) will unfortunately be subject to additional charges. AB31 – AB35, AB41 – AB54, AB36 – AB38, AB55 – AB56, FK17 – FK21, HS1 – HS9, IV1 – IV63, KA27, KA28, KW0 – KW14, KW15 – KW17, PA20 – PA78, PH15 – PH18, PH19 – PH29, PH32 – PH33, PH45 – PH48, PH30 – PH31, PH34 – PH44, PH49 – PH50, ZE1 – ZE3. All additional charges will be kept to an absolute minimum.
ORDERING FROM OVERSEAS
We can accept order from overseas as long as the delivery address is within the UK. You might have issues placing the order if you use an overseas address as the billing address so we would suggest, using your name and the UK shipping address as the billing address or at least enter a UK postcode. Hopefully that should work. Any problems drop us an email.
If you wish you return a product, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns must be received in their original unopened condition.
- Returns to us are at your own cost and we must receive them within 7 days of your delivery.
- Please obtain proof of postage as we will not accept responsibility for the non-arrival of returned items.
- Refunds will only be issued for the value of the item returned. This will be credited to the customer’s original method of payment within 30 days of receipt of the returned items.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer refunds or returns on food items or items that include personalisation.
Damaged, Faulty or Incorrect Items
Although we do everything possible to ensure items are sent out in a perfect condition, very occasionally items may get damaged during transit.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any product that you have purchased from us, because you feel they are either damaged or faulty, you can contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of the date to dispatch.
Please give us a brief indication of the problem and be sure to include your order number together with an image of the faulty product/damage. If the products are deemed to be faulty through no fault of your own, we will happily refund or replace the items.