FAQs for Orders
Q. How much is delivery and what are my options?
All prices on our website exclude delivery charges. The prices shown below are for delivery to Mainland UK destinations. Delivery to UK Islands and Highlands may be subject to additional postage costs.
Please contact us if you are interested in delivery outside the UK.
FREE Standard UK Delivery for all orders over £30
- FREE delivery on orders over £30.00. (See * for restrictions).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours: £3.95 + applicable VAT per order. Delivery typically within 2-3 working days of dispatch. (See * for restrictions).
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours: £7.50 + applicable VAT per order (order before 11.00 am weekdays and we will endeavour to dispatch the same day). Delivery within 1-2 working days of dispatch. (See * for restrictions).
- DPD Express Courier (order before 11 am, delivery within 1-2 working days, excludes Saturday Delivery): £7.50 + applicable VAT per order. (See * for restrictions).
- Saturday Delivery: £15.95 + applicable VAT per order (if placed before 10.30am on the Friday (excludes Highlands, Islands and certain postcodes).
* Any order over 2kg going to the Highlands or Islands or the following postcodes (as set out by our Courier, DPD) will unfortunately be subject to additional charges. AB31 – AB35, AB41 – AB54, AB36 – AB38, AB55 – AB56, FK17 – FK21, HS1 – HS9, IV1 – IV63, KA27, KA28, KW0 – KW14, KW15 – KW17, PA20 – PA78, PH15 – PH18, PH19 – PH29, PH32 – PH33, PH45 – PH48, PH30 – PH31, PH34 – PH44, PH49 – PH50, ZE1 – ZE3 All additional charges will be kept to an absolute minimum.
- We aim to dispatch within 2 working days and we will send you an email to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Standard delivery is sent via Royal Mail 48. If you are not at home, Royal Mail will leave a card and your package will be taken to your local depot.
- We cannot be held responsible for any spoilage of goods that occurs if you do not collect your goods from the depot within 72 hours.
- Should non-collected items be returned to us, there will be a charge to resend.
- Please ensure you enter your email address carefully during the checkout process as you will not receive an order confirmation or dispatch notice if your email address is typed incorrectly.
- In the event that you do not receive an order confirmation within 2 hours of placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At certain times of the year, delivery may take longer.
- Your order will be processed as soon as we receive your payment through PayPal or other payment gateway.
- You can pay with your credit or debit card through PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account. You can also checkout with a credit or debit cards.
- Out of stock items should appear as unavailable in our store but in the unlikely event of a pancake mainframe malfunction, you will be contacted with the expected delivery date of your order, along with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, or select an alternative product or flavour of equal value.
- Whilst we strive to deliver your pancake goodies as soon as possible, we cannot be held responsible for any items that fail to arrive in time due to events beyond our control, such as postal error.
What is your Returns and Refunds policy?
Food items may not be returned, refunded or exchanged unless damaged on arrival.
If your goods received are faulty or damaged then please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
- Goods returned for exchange must be in the condition you received them to allow us to assess any damages.
- This offer applies for 14 days from the date of purchase and is in addition to your statutory rights.
- In the rare event you receive product that is faulty, please return the item(s) within 14 days for a refund or exchange to:
The Little Pancake Company
Unit 5 North Meadow
- To speed up your return, please contact us prior to returning items so that we can issue you with a returns reference.
- For all returns, please give full details of the reason for the return.
- When returning goods, please obtain and keep your certificate of postage as you will need this as your proof of return.