FAQs for Orders
Q. How much is delivery and what are my options?
All prices on our website exclude delivery charges. The prices shown below are for delivery to Mainland UK destinations. Delivery to UK Islands and Highlands may be subject to additional postage costs.
Please contact us if you are interested in delivery outside the UK.
FREE Standard UK Delivery for all orders over £20
Orders under £20 – £3.95 standard UK delivery
- We aim to dispatch within 2 working days and we will send you an email to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Standard delivery is sent via Royal Mail 48. If you are not at home, Royal Mail will leave a card and your package will be taken to your local depot.
- We cannot be held responsible for any spoilage of goods that occurs if you do not collect your goods from the depot within 72 hours.
- Should non-collected items be returned to us, there will be a charge to resend.
UK Express Delivery
If you need your order in a hurry, please select Express delivery which will be sent via DPD.
The cut-off time for orders is 11.30am for next day and express delivery.
- Next day express delivery – £6.95
- Saturday delivery – £14.95
Is Covid-19 affecting your delivery times?
Please note that in the current Coronavirus circumstances, we CANNOT guarantee delivery will be next day although your order will be sent by courier on a next day/Saturday service if selected.
- Please ensure you enter your email address carefully during the checkout process as you will not receive an order confirmation or dispatch notice if your email address is typed incorrectly.
- In the event that you do not receive an order confirmation within 2 hours of placing your order, please email us at email@example.com.
- At certain times of the year, delivery may take longer.
- Your order will be processed as soon as we receive your payment through PayPal or other payment gateway.
- You can pay with your credit or debit card through PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account. You can also checkout with a credit or debit cards.
- Out of stock items should appear as unavailable in our store but in the unlikely event of a pancake mainframe malfunction, you will be contacted with the expected delivery date of your order, along with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, or select an alternative product or flavour of equal value.
- Whilst we strive to deliver your pancake goodies as soon as possible, we cannot be held responsible for any items that fail to arrive in time due to events beyond our control, such as postal error.
What is your Returns and Refunds policy?
Food items may not be returned, refunded or exchanged unless damaged on arrival.
If your goods received are faulty or damaged then please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
- Goods returned for exchange must be in the condition you received them to allow us to assess any damages.
- This offer applies for 14 days from the date of purchase and is in addition to your statutory rights.
- In the rare event you receive product that is faulty, please return the item(s) within 14 days for a refund or exchange to:
The Little Pancake Company
Unit 5 North Meadow
- To speed up your return, please contact us prior to returning items so that we can issue you with a returns reference.
- For all returns, please give full details of the reason for the return.
- When returning goods, please obtain and keep your certificate of postage as you will need this as your proof of return.