Raspberry Meringue Crepes. These pancakes says ‘I don’t have a care in the world – it’s SUMMER TIME!.’ Think Eton Mess meets mug cake, with a whole lot of pancake day fun mixed in… This is one of those rare recipes that’s easy to do but looks complicated. Don’t you just love ’em? The perfect pancake for a summer’s day as these raspberry meringue crêpe cones can be kept cold in the fridge.
- 400ml Double Cream
- 4 Meringue Nests
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 200g Raspberries, halved
- 4 Crepes (Cold)
- Take each crepe in turn and cut a line from the outer edge to the centre of the crepe. Fold into a cone shape and line a mug or glass.
- Whip the double cream until just thickened.
- Mix the sugar into the whipped cream.
- Break the meringue nests into pieces and fold into the cream.
- Stir in the raspberries, saving a few to go on top.
- Spoon the mixture into the crepes.
- Place raspberries on top to serve.
- Be the envy of all your friends. That or a pancake ninja.
- This is the perfect recipe for a summer pudding as these raspberry meringue crêpe cones can be kept cold in the fridge. Now all we need is some sunshine!