Biscoff Pancake Sauce Recipe
Indulgent, aromatic, and utterly irresistible, Biscoff sauce adds a heavenly touch to any dessert creation. Crafted from the beloved Lotus Biscoff cookies, this velvety sauce strikes the perfect balance between rich caramel notes and a hint of spice, elevating your favorite treats to new levels of decadence. It is perfect drizzled over pancakes, as a sauce for ice cream, or simply savored by the spoonful, this homemade Biscoff sauce recipe promises to enchant your taste buds and leave you craving more with every luscious bite. This sauce is so easy to create it is destined to become a staple in your dessert repertoire.
- 30g Biscoff Spread
- 10g brown sugar (I like dark brown sugar)
- 20ml milk (or water/plant based milk for a vegan version).
- Put all the ingredients in a microwavable bowl or small pan.
- Heat gently, stirring the mix or microwave for approx 20-30 seconds and stir at the end. Add more milk/water to give the desired consistency and reheat if necessary.
- While warm, spoon over a stack of freshly made pancakes for the perfect pudding. It is also wonderful over ice cream.
- The sauce can be also refrigerated for later use. If water is used rather than milk or plant based milks, it will last in the fridge for several months – if you can stop yourself from eating it!