Soy and Sesame Dressing. This topping says ‘I’ve got more flavours than you can shake a chopstick at!’. The perfect topping for aubergine pancakes.
- 4 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- Ginger, Finely Chopped (Around 1 Inch Chunk)
- Garlic, Finely Chopped (1-2 Cloves)
- Medium Red Chili, Finely Chopped (1/2 – 1 Chili)
- Spring Onions, Finely Chopped (1-2 Spring Onions)
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Add the soy sauce and toasted sesame oil to a small bowl.
- Sprinkle in the ginger, garlic, chillis and spring onion to taste – a generous pinch of each should suffice.
- Mix well and finish with a squeeze of lemon.